The Nippon Foundation DIVERSITY IN THE ARTS (hereafter referred to as “Foundation”), safeguards personal information concerning the privacy of our users with the utmost care.
1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
2. Collection and Use of Personal information
The Foundation acquires personal information only through appropriate means, and uses it only for pre-determined purposes. We do not provide or disclose personal information to third parties without user consent.
3. Disclosure and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
The Foundation, upon receiving a request to disclose, amend, or suspend use of personal information, will do so after confirming the user’s identity.
4. Security of Personal Information
The Foundation practices appropriate management of all personal information in order to prevent destruction, falsification, and leaks as a result of unauthorized access, theft, loss, and the carrying out of information. In addition, when entrusting personal information to an external organization, the Foundation binds the organization with a non-disclosure agreement and makes every effort to ensure and observe that this data is managed appropriately.
5. Receiving of Complaints
The Foundation aims to respond to complaints and correspondences in a swift and appropriate manner.
6. Purposes of Use
The Foundation uses personal information only for the following purposes:
- Contacting users to confirm their reservations for programs related to The Nippon Foundation DIVERSITY IN THE ARTS.
- Contacting users about The Nippon Foundation DIVERSITY IN THE ARTS projects.
In addition, we do not entrust personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
- The user has provided prior consent.
- The Foundation has outsourced some aspect of their business to a subcontractor that requires personal information in order to fulfill their duties.
- Disclosure is in accordance with or required by laws or regulations.
The Nippon Foundation DIVERSITY IN THE ARTS
Chairman: Norihiko Yoko